GENTA-COLL® resorb is an absorbable collagen fiber product from equine tendons with antibiotic protection available in different sizes.
– Local hemostasis of capillary bleeding from parenchymatous tissue in regions with a high risk of infection.
– Can be applied to defect cavities and other residual cavities during surgery, as for example in the sacral cavity after rectum, amputation, or for soft-tissue abscesses resulting from pilonidal sinuses.
– Hemostasis in clean, clean-contaminated and contaminated wound cavities in the presence of diffuse, capillary, arteriovenous, or arterial or venous bleeding, extensive capillary bleeding from parenchymatous organs, or as a supportive measure for other procedures for hemostasis.
– In combination with fibrin adhesives.
Other product characteristics:
• Forms a temporary barrier;
• Offers antibiotic protection;
• Naturally cross-linked (no chemical additives);
• Easily moldable once slightly wet;
• Stable structure, yet with flexible and extensible shape;
• Does not induce secretion.